- farcanalAsked on December 13, 2012 at 09:33 PM
Hi. I created a form and saved it which was fine but when I went back the next day to add a field, it's not showing up on the form on the web. Any ideas?
- eagleeyedAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 09:48 PM
Just as an aside, not a answer.
I have noticed this is occuring for myself as-well, with it only displaying the result from the first time I clicked the embed button. All other ways to post it seem to be updating with what is displayed in the JotForm interface, but embed seems stuck.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Can you please try changing "form" to "www" on the URL part of your embed code?
Example, you'll see this on your embed code.
change form to www so it becomes like this:
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!
- eagleeyedAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 11:16 PM
What an easy fix.
Worked for me, be interesting if it fixes Phils issue, his form is a lot more complex that what I was having problems with.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Great! Thanks for updating us.
We'll wait Phil's update as well. =)