- clubedocarinhoAsked on December 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Our customers are complaining one of our forms is offline. Please fix it ASAP.
Error: v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
- moonzkieAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 12:19 PM
This error might the due to a script conflict. Therefore, I would recommend you to use iFrame code instead to prevent conflict with jquery. To get your form's iFrame code, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
Just let us know if this doesn't work so that we can further assist you.
- clubedocarinhoAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Thanks for the instructions. However, we did some previous experiments using the iframe code and it distorted the layout of our website. So, we would like to continue using java.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 12:37 PM
The reason why Moonzkie recommended you to embed the iFrame code is because the page have several jquery libraries
If you don' want to use the iFrame code, you can try to set this line of code right before the form's code
- clubedocarinhoAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 10:43 AM
The form is back working before we could add this line of code. We will add it anyway.