- championglovesAsked on December 14, 2012 at 02:52 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 03:38 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We do not have a direct integration with QuickBooks Online, but we have a Zapier integration. It allows you to send the data to a lot of web services.
In other words, you can set up something like JotForm -> Zapier -> QuickBooks Online.
If you are interested in native Jotform -> QuickBooks Online integration, please let us know. We may place a feature request ticket.
- keelercpaAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 10:11 PM
I am very interested in a QBO integration. Specificaly if our clients could log into quickbooks online from our website.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 22, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Specificaly if our clients could log into quickbooks online from our website.
I am not sure if that last line concerns Jotform at all, but I have added QuickBooks integration to our feature request list. We cannot promise a date as to when it will be implemented though, if at all.
Anyway, if you have other questions or concerns, please open a new thread so we can properly assist you.
- AishaAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 04:47 AM
I would like to introduce one more native appexchange app – SynQ. With SynQ, you can look at your Quickbooks online financial information right within Salesforce. Few Features:
1. It maps any Custom Field in Salesforce Object to Quickbook Online
2. Syncs customer details with Account
3. You can see all the invoices related to an Account. You can also drill down into the specific invoice details and invoice line details too.
4. You can see all the payments related to an Account. You can also drill down into the specific payment details and the related invoice details too.
Here is the Appexchange link: