- stealexanderAsked on December 15, 2012 at 10:36 AM
My contact form is completed and somehow I can't get the submit button color to show. It shows OK in the preview but not on the web page. Which ever button color I choose, the color does not appear,the only thing that appears is a white box with outlines and the text in the button. What went wrong?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Is the form embedded on website? Can you share to us the URL of the website where we can see the form if it is.
I can see your form just fine on the 3 browsers Chrome, FF, IE -- the submit button is colored blue..
If you had this form embedded on a website, it is possible that the form's script is conflicting with the other scripts in the web page. You may want to try using the iframe code embed. (-How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code)
Please inform us if you have further details.
- stealexanderAnswered on December 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM
The form is embedded as an iframe. Please visit www.tangoquebec.org, clic on the "Nous joindre" menu button to see the page.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 15, 2012 at 11:08 AM
I can see it fine still (you can click on the images to zoom them in)
However, in FF.. the button is cut because of the lack in height of the form iframe. Try increasing the iframe height to display the full button.
- guest_23494324939059Answered on December 15, 2012 at 11:20 AM