- LeGroupeHitechAsked on December 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 15, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Can you please provide us more detail on your inquiry?
It is possible that your form was embedded on the website, if the website was already indexed in google, the possibilty of your form getting in google search is also high.
Will await your updates.
- LeGroupeHitechAnswered on December 15, 2012 at 02:01 PM
I think the webpage where the IFRAME was included was not password protected in the fisrt months of usage. As a result, Google may have referenced it.
I cloned it and delete all the content to avoid diffusing personnal info.
Thanks for your time.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 15, 2012 at 03:24 PM
If you are referring to the reporting tool, then how about re-create the table and check the password protect box?
Also, you can request Google not to index a certain page on your website. You can do this on Google Webmaster Tool.
Thanks and you are welcome. Please feel free to reach us again.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 15, 2012 at 04:00 PM
We don't see any response on this thread but this marked as unaswered. Can you please repost it via this link: