- crmdgnAsked on December 16, 2012 at 07:59 PM
I just created a form that gives the user three response boxes. 1) How can I increase the size of the response boxes. They currently only allow one short line to be visible. 2) When <return> is hit after one question is asked, the form is submitted. I do not want the form submitted until the "submit" button is clicked. I could not find answers to either of these. Thanks for any help to this JotForm neophyte.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 01:31 AM
1. You are currently using Text Box, I think the right tool for that is Text Area. Text Area allows multi-line text inputing and it can hold unlimited number of characters. Check this:
2. Make those fields required so they can't submit the form leaving those fields empty. See this visual guide:
- crmdgnAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 10:13 AMThanks, Made changes that work for me. Ron