- InfluentialAsked on March 03, 2011 at 07:07 AM
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 08:00 AM
I have to confess I did not understand what do you mean by "keep" but If you want to set an image as your form's background you can do it via following these steps below:
1. Open your form on the form builder
2. Click on "Preferences" button on "Setup & Share" toolbar
3. Click on "Form Styles" tab.
4. In background area copy this part.
In your case you should change url with your own image's url.
If this is not what you are looking for, please explain me your question more in more details.
Thanks this is great help!!!