- toledobannersAsked on December 17, 2012 at 01:00 PM
I am not receiving any forms via email. I checked my address on file, still the same. What's going on? Plus your site doesn't work properly in Chrome.
- bigdeckerAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 01:04 PM
I am also not receiving any notification emails, this seems to have been going on since the middle of last week.
- fxrAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 01:37 PM
Your email address was in our bounce list as your email provider has been rejecting our emails for this reason:
Reason(s) : 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.7.1 ...=
H:MXB [18.104.22.168] Connection refused due to abuse. Please contact you=
r E-mail provider.'
I have now removed it from the bounce list, can you please ensure the Sender Email of your notifications are email@example.com and try a test submission to see if things are resolved?
@bigdecker, please open a new thread for your own issue.
- toledobannersAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 10:38 AMNew response receivedWhere to I re-set the sender email? In my account where it asks for my personal email?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 12:06 PM
What my colleague mean to say is to change your form notification's sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to any Email field you had, just like this.