- clubedocarinhoAsked on December 17, 2012 at 02:57 PM
We have a long form that all our customers must fill the first time they use our services. We have been using jotform for a while now and until a couple of months ago, we never missed a single submission. Recently, we are missing some submissions. In the last month, 5 customers claim to have filled the form, hit the "send" button and see the "thank you for your submission" page. However, we never received their submissions. These customers got a bit frustrated from having to fill the form all over again (it's a big form).
We have accesses our Jotform account via HTTPS and there are no additional forms.
Form URL: http://www.clubedocarinho.com.br/ficha/ficha/
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 03:20 PM
Can you please try logging in to http://www.jotform.com/ and check if the missing submissions can found there?
We are eager to hear your updates.
- clubedocarinhoAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 01:38 PM
The missing submissions are still not there (they remain missing).
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 02:29 PM
Did you get the Email Notifications for these missing submissions?
Can you please also log in via http://www.jotformZ.com to see if your missing submissions are there?
Thank you for cooperation.
- clubedocarinhoAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 03:50 PM
No, we haven't received the e-mail notifications for the missing submissions.
Logged in via http://www.jotformZ.com and the missing submissions are not there.
Thanks so far
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 04:15 PM
This is strange, since we do not receive any similar reports from other JotForm users, and your form looks good.
Can you change it back to the iFrame version?