- phase2solutionsAsked on March 03, 2011 at 08:05 AM
I have an email campaign that I send out on the first 2 days of the month. I need to be able to pull data from my database on JotForm. I received the message yesterday that said the reports will be available today. I am not too happy about this situation. I would have gone in to retrieve the data before maintenance mode went into affect, but there was no notification from you to let me know that this was happening. A simple email would have been nice.
When am I ever going to be able to retrieve this info?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 08:11 AM
I have sent you an email now. You will find instructions on how to reach your reports.
- phase2solutionsAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 08:13 AM
Ah thank you :) You are a live saver!
- phase2solutionsAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 08:21 AM
Quick thing. When I go to export the reports it takes me to a page that says "504 Gateway Time-out".
- phase2solutionsAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 07:32 PM
I see that the reports are up, but I am still getting the 504 Gateway Timeout. Please advise.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 12:20 AM
Try getting it partially. Instead of getting all results, click on the Preferences icon on the right side and select a time-frame. If you downloaded the list last week, you can get the results for this week and merge them manually.
It looks like we still have more work. So, things will still be slow until Monday.
- phase2solutionsAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 05:44 AM
My clients can't wait until Monday to get reports that should have gone out 4 days ago. I really need these exports. What else can I do? I am really stuck here...
- phase2solutionsAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 05:47 AM
Is there a support phone number so I can speak to someone?
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on March 05, 2011 at 06:24 AM
Please try again now. Exporting the submissions seems to be working properly now.