- Free4good4Asked on December 18, 2012 at 12:46 PM
I just logged into our jotform account, and immediatley noticed the background was solid white. It used the silver template before. I believe I can fix this, I would just like to know how it happened.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 01:37 PM
Are you referring to your form background? I can see it is working fine with the silver background;
Clearing your page cache might help.
If you are referring to your my forms page background;
- I have seen my own background changed. Probably a dynamic update on backgrounds have been applied by our developers.
- Free4good4Answered on December 18, 2012 at 02:08 PM
I changed it back. Thats why it is now correct. I also just noticed my notification email subject int the same form changed back to your standard "New Submission:(form name)" format (I changed it back). I have not made these edits, and cannot figure out why they happened. Earlier today when I logged in and tried to close it, there was and error message that said something about "Cannot save form because of an invalid end date". I did not edit the form, I only went there to get a csv of our submissions.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 02:46 PM
We have lots of customer reporting this error message , which was inmediately reported to our developers and it's been resolved now. Probably the same glitch caused the change to the standard "New Submission" format . But like I said , the problem it's been fixed
- Free4good4Answered on December 18, 2012 at 03:21 PM
Ok. Thank you, and I will let you know if I have anymore problems.