- ssiebergAsked on March 03, 2011 at 10:10 AM
This morning I found that my form and its submissions are all gone. I have not altered my form recently. Can someone look into this? Thanks.
- DanielGriffinAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 08:50 AM
Do you have any record of the form ID? You would be able to find it in the embed code for your site, or any of the other ways that you display your form. If you can get that then I will be able to track the missing form down for you.
- Scott SiebergAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 09:20 AM
Yes, my form number is 2794548612
- DanielGriffinAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 09:43 AM
Apparently that form has been deleted by the user.
If you are sure you didn't delete it then either someone else has access to your account or it might be related to the maintenace. I will upgrade this ticket to the next level and hopefully we'll track it down for you soon.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 06, 2011 at 01:00 PM
Ssieberg, please be advised that if your issue was related to our recent server problems, everything should be back to normal now: http://www.jotform.com/blog/25-A-Quick-Note-About-Temporary-Database-Problems
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 07, 2011 at 03:22 AM
I restored this form from backups.
If you need anything else please let me know.