- MasalamediaAsked on December 18, 2012 at 03:47 PM
I manage several Jotform accounts for clients. When I log out of one account and then log in to another one, then switch over to the Support forums to monitor open cases there, I am being shown the "Asked" questions from a different account.
See in this example where I'm logged in as Seikokai but the "Asked" questions come up from my Masalamedia account.
Also I'd suggest labelling the "Asked" button "My Questions" which would be clearer.
- MasalamediaAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 03:50 PM
PS, note that this question is being posted as MASALAMEDIA but I'm logged in as SEIKOKAI.
- MasalamediaAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 03:53 PM
Safari browser on Mac; emptied caches and same problem occurs...
- MasalamediaAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 04:01 PM
Just for the record, this entry is being submitted from the actual Masalamedia account
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 04:34 PM
Can you please paste here the URL in the browser window/page where you are:
logged in my My Forms
asking question on the forum
We will check.
I remember to have encountered a similar issue before, but it I was using different URL on the 2 page on the browser.
- seikokaiAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 07:03 PM
Well now I'm back in the Seikokai account (a few hours after my original post) and my "asked Questions" link properly shows the questions from THIS account not my other account.
But, for the record, the URL I'm looking at here is
- seikokaiAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 07:10 PM
UPDATE - the problem persists, but in the opposite direction. I see SEIKOKAI posts for "Asked" when I am logged in to MASALAMEDIA.
When I look at MY FORMS they are the correct forms for that account. ]
URL = http://www.jotform.com/myforms
When I look at the top of the forums area, its http://www.jotform.com/answers
- seikokaiAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 07:12 PM
example where SEIKOKAI posts appear for MASALAMEDIA.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 07:27 PM
I think you would need to logout, clear your browser and log back in to post a new thread
- seikokaiAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 07:28 PM
Yes, as previously noted, I've done that.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 07:43 PM
I understand that and I am forwarding this concern to 2nd level (developers) so they can provide a better answer on how to fix this
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 01:54 AM
We have noted your request as bug request but only a fraction of our users have more than one account. So, this is not a high priority request for us.
So, my recommendation would be to use two different browsers for your accounts. For example, use Google Chrome for one of the accounts and Safari for the other account.
- MasalamediaAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 02:46 PM
Hmmm. Ok. I've got more client accounts (5) than browsers so..... ???
Just FYI, this will likely encourage me to put more clients on a single Pro account than getting them to each buy their own.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 02:49 PM
Let me tell you that our developers are working on the new multiusers platform , so probably this will also help you to manage better your clients