- helmchrAsked on December 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Responses to my forms now go to two emails. I want to remove one. I cannot figure out how. Causing a lot of trouble. Please help.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 01:23 PM
Please follow the below steps.
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Email Alerts
4. Check if you have 2 notifications (if yes, then remove the other one). Also check the recipient email setting as maybe you've put 2 email addresses in there.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!
- pinoytechAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 01:26 PM
You might like to take a look at this article also in addition to my colleague response: http://www.jotform.com/help/41-Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications
- helmchrAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 04:38 PM
Nothing works. Thanks for trying. I had two emails listed for notifications. I tried to take off one-- kept coming back. I tried taking off both-- I don't need the notification-- and they both came back. Finally I replaced them with a third address. That seems to have worked and at least I can stop irritating my colleague!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 05:14 PM
Hi, you will always get the notification email on 2 email addresses because it is how you had setup your account.
If you check you account settings personal details, you will noticed that you had provided 2 email accounts. Update this and use only one that you prefer. This will then prevent the submissions notification going to any other email account.
Hope this help. Please inform us if the issue persists after updating.