- guest_23524240344040Asked on December 19, 2012 at 01:18 PM
I have been working on my contact form using Chrome, when I have gone back in, I am unable to stay logged in.
When I use IE, I am able to login and it says that my contact has been submitted, I didnt submit any form as I am still working on it. I only used the Save button when I last turned off my pc.
How do I unsubmit and also, how can I stay logged in when using Chrome???
Hope you can help, as I have spent a lot of time on this.
- pinoytechAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 01:24 PM
Can you please provide us your Form URL/ID for us to check your form?
- canafishdrownAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 01:48 PM
After rebooting, I am ok (so far), but the submission thing is still there.
My ID is canafishdrown, is that what you mean?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 01:57 PM
That's your username, your form name will also be useful
- canafishdrownAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 02:20 PM
Ok, silly question, how do I get that???
- pinoytechAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 02:50 PM
To get your form's URL:
1. Edit your form
2. Click Preview button
3. Copy Form URL in the address bar of the preview screen
- canafishdrownAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 02:52 PM
Thanks for that, it is...
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 03:47 PM
Are you still experiencing the issue? Where do you see that message?
Your form seems fine on my end.
I'll wait for your response!