- canafishdrownAsked on December 19, 2012 at 02:56 PM
When using the Address in the Quick Tools section, is there any way of editting the text on it??? Eg, changing State/Province to County???
Also, to have United Kingdom at the top with United States???
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 03:50 PM
Sure there is!
Simply click on it and change it to suit your needs.
Let us know if that helped!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 03:54 PM
As per the country selection,
simply right click on the field and choose the properties.
Once in the properties, you can set the default country to be the U.K.
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- canafishdrownAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 04:27 PM
Thank you for getting back to me.
I've just accidently deleted the entry under the box and I can't seem to add any text, I have clicked everywhere. Grrrrr!!!
How do I add it back???
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 06:34 PM
Another way to set up a particular country as default is by clicking on the Address field , then going to the tooblar and click on the COUNTRY button, search for the desired country and click ok