- ccureslifeAsked on December 20, 2012 at 03:28 PM
I'm trying to display question #11 on my form but I'm not sure the best way to display it. Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on December 20, 2012 at 03:40 PM
Probably the best way to do this would be with a Matrix Field. Please see this guide http://www.jotform.com/help/158-How-to-create-a-survey-and-customize-it for more details and let us know if this will work for you?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 20, 2012 at 03:45 PM
Alternatively, you may try with multiple Scale Rating fields:
- ccureslifeAnswered on December 20, 2012 at 04:14 PM
The scale rating seems to work better than the matrix but it certainly doesn't look as smooth. Is there a way to make the scale rating appear in a matrix form? It just looks really cluttered when I have each of them in a scale rating system.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 20, 2012 at 04:43 PM
Unfortunately, it is not that easy to change the layout.
It is possible to align labels to the Top, and hide them by adding " " without quotes to the inputs.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 20, 2012 at 04:56 PM
I concur with Mike on this topic. Scale rating fields serve a different purpose and cannot be made to appear in a matrix table.
We may be able to help you optimize the aesthetics of multiple rating fields with the use of custom CSS, but it will take a lot of work.
Here's a brief example: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/23546669458974?
If you can have the questions ready on your form, it will make us easier for us to provide you with CSS codes needed to make them prettier.