- dbribsAsked on December 21, 2012 at 11:26 AM
I built my form and tested it on jotform and paypal screen appears. After I copy the source to my web site and save, it shows the thank you but did not goto the paypal paymtent screen. Here is the source:
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Can you please try re-embedding your form using the iFrame code method.
Here is a guide to help you with the iFrame:
Please give that a try and let us know if you need further assistance!
- dbribsAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 02:37 PMIt still works on jotform but not when I move to my page. It bypasses paypal and goes to the thank you page. It has worked in the passed.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 03:37 PM
I have tested your page and I was able to submit if I don't choose a product (not required).
However, once I choose an item it forwards me to Paypal. Here is a video of my test:
Please let us know if you still have an issue.
- dbribsAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 03:49 PMThanks Eduardo. I don't understand. It did not work from my PC. Possible there is something on my PC keeping it from working properly?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 04:51 PM
I am not certain, however, it may be a cache issue.
I have cleared the cache on your froms on my end. I would suggest that you try clearing the cache from your browsers and trying the form out again.
Please give that a try and let me know if the issue persists.
- dbribsAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 07:17 PMThat did not do it. I even tried on my wife's PC and had a member try it. Really would appreciate help.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 07:46 PM
Your form is working fine on my end. I was redirected to Paypal when a product is chosen. Was it because you haven't selected any of your products? Note that your product field isn't required so that means it can be bypassed.
Also, I'd suggest to change "form" to "www" on the URL part of your iframe embed code. See if this helps. Example:
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotform.com/form/10515619244" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:733px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
We'll wait your updates. Thanks!
- dbribsAnswered on December 22, 2012 at 11:19 AMThanks. Changing form.jotform to www.jotform worked.