- charleshesterAsked on December 21, 2012 at 04:34 PM
Can I email the survey? I downloaded the link to the survey and emailed clients. When I tested it I was able to fill in the survey and click submit, and got an ack that it was submitted, but have never received the survey results.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 04:58 PM
can you please share the URL of your form?
I'll be glad to look into that for you!
PS. here is a guide that may be able to help you on the issue:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 22, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Your response hasn't been push through our forum maybe because you are responding directly from your mail account. Can you please go to this thread, https://www.jotform.com/answers/159515-Can-I-email-the-survey and repost that?
With regards to your problem, can you please try using email@example.com as your Form Notifications "Sender Email" ? Like this:
- charleshesterAnswered on December 22, 2012 at 01:24 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 22, 2012 at 01:28 PM
I have made the changes that I have mention above, please update us if you still can't receive notifications from your form.