- labelcmpAsked on December 21, 2012 at 08:29 PM
When I set a time limit for my form's availability, does it use the time zone I am in or another?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 08:43 PM
The time zone you want can be reflected to your form by going to your account settings page and set your time zone there. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Hello Andrea. The form's availability will follow the time zone settings that you have on your account.
- labelcmpAnswered on December 22, 2012 at 03:37 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on December 22, 2012 at 04:10 AM
You are welcome.
Thanks for using JotForm!