- delucaAsked on December 22, 2012 at 05:05 AM
I have a form with multiple radial buttons, when a button is chosen another forms comes up with info to fill in.
The problem is that when we receive the notification emails it looks really messy.
The form will look like something like this:
Complaint(this is from another page)
Date(this is from another page)
And so on, we have information that stays empty due to the fact that it comes from another page of the form which will not be filled in this time. So you end up with a very very long email and the staff has to go through everything to find the filled in info.
Is there a way to send different notifications per logic action? ie "if this is clicked then send notification number1".
Please let me know,
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 22, 2012 at 06:35 AM
That's possible. First you need to create each nofitication for each form category containing only those form field tags which are related to that category, that means you have to delete field tags which aren't related to that category. This is what I mean.
1. Create each notification for each category.
2. Each notification should have appropriate form field tags. e.g. for Partnership Notification
3. After constructing those, create the email conditions for each category (so that means, if you have 5 categories, you'll have 5 conditions in total). Here's how:
a. Go to Setup & Embed > Condition > Send and e-mail after submission
b. Create the condition, example:
4. Save your form and test your notifications by submitting an actual submissions with your form.
Just let us know if you have troubles with any of the steps above. Thanks!