- peeryaptsAsked on December 22, 2012 at 07:56 PM
The bottom third of my expandalble form is getting cut off when I publish the form to my website.
My website was created with iWeb 3.0.4 using a 15" MacBook-Pro, and the form was inserted using an HTML snippit
I've tried extending the form field by dragging to make it taller.
I have also tried a work around that your support dept. had given me for the same problem on a different form (which worked perfectly.
Neither of these fixes worked.
I have attached screen shots of:
• The form when it is closed. (correct)
• The form when it is expanded showing where it is getting cut off
• A copy of the work around you sent me least time.
What do I do?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 22, 2012 at 09:12 PM
Since you are using iWeb, the only way to solved this is to increase the height of the HTML Snippet that holds your form;
Let us know if you need further help with this issue.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 22, 2012 at 09:16 PM
You will need to find this line from your iWeb HTML page;
<div class="com-apple-iweb-widget-HTMLRegion" id="widget0" style="height: 1200px; left: 0px; opacity: 1.00; position: absolute; top: 1px; width: 775px; z-index: 1; ">
Increase the height value to 1460px.