- canafishdrownAsked on December 23, 2012 at 01:18 PM
I've signed up and your integration is asking for it.
I also signed up for dropbox and when I tried to integrate, the dialogue box disappears.
- moonzkieAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 04:19 PM
Please refer to this guide to learn how to get your MailChimp API key: http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/where-can-i-find-my-api-key
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- canafishdrownAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 04:50 PM
Its asking me to choose a list... What list???
If I have created a check box, do I need to check the send opt-in email too???
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 05:41 PM
The list that is referring to, is any mailing list you might have created into Mailchimp. Check this external guide for further details
From there, you can set it up, in order to send the information directly to a Opt-in mail
Or, you can allow the user to decide if she wants to be added to the Opt-in list by using a Send If Choice is checked , so this wil lwork if a checkbox into the form is ticked
- canafishdrownAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 06:18 PM
Thank you for that...
How do I have No, I do not want to subscribe yadda yadda yadda, all in one field, so I can make the Newsletter field compulsary??
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 06:21 PM
On regards to Newsletters building, you would need to consult with Mailchimp support. Once you have the newsletter and list setup into Mailchimp, you can go ahead and make a contact form in Jotform and integrate it with Mailchimp as I explained to you above
- canafishdrownAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 06:26 PM
I have managed to integrate it thanks to your advice, but wondered that now the checkbox is on the for and is only for the 'yes' option that there would be a way of adding a 'no' too, but in the same box so I can make that question a required one... Should I still contact MailChimp???
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 06:32 PM
Rather than making a yes/no verification box, you need to add a hover text to the checkbox, explaining that if they leave the box unchecked , they will not be added to the opt-in mail list, therefore there is no need to make a required dropdown menu
- canafishdrownAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 06:43 PM
Genius!!! Thank you...
I guess I should steer away from giving people too much to click/do...