- elegantees5Asked on December 23, 2012 at 04:52 PM
I was wondering if there is a way to tweak the form a little bit.
1. For Birth date, can I remove the year?
2. For address, can I remove Address 2?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 05:50 PM
Yes you can. Using injected CSS codes (check his guide --How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes)
You can use this CSS codes in your form
I did it my demo form (you can test it)
For the remaining visible sub-labels (Year, Address 1), simply click on them and clear them. You will notice this in the Address Street Line 2 sub-label.. click on it and simply change the value.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- ChrisCaylessAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 06:12 AM
Hi I have tried taking off the year and it did not work with the css code? whats the exact code i need to use for just the year?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 07:17 AM
Please inject the following custom css to hide year field:
Let us know if you need further assistance.