- altpressAsked on March 04, 2011 at 09:53 AM
We need to view submissions for contests that have reached their deadline and prizes need to be sent out asap. Is there a contact number I can call to talk to someone? Or will this problem be fixed any time soon?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 10:05 AM
The restrictions on the submissions and reports pages are completely lifted now. You should also see a big improvement on the speed of the site and forms.
Thanks for your patience!
- altpressAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 11:30 AM
I'm sorry - we still cannot access submissions and we need to our data ASAP. Is there anything you can do???
- jonathan11Answered on March 04, 2011 at 05:07 PM
We still cannot access our reports and data. Is anyone at Interology around still working on this major issue?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 08:54 PM
Please go to http://yang.interlogy.com/ and login as you usually would. You should be able to view your submissions.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 06, 2011 at 12:48 PM
Please be advised that everything should be back to normal now: http://www.jotform.com/blog/25-A-Quick-Note-About-Temporary-Database-Problems