- zjacksonAsked on March 04, 2011 at 10:07 AM
I was in the middle of building a new form when an error message appeared stating that an error occured while attempting to auto save the form I was working on. When I clicked on my forms I realized that I lost two previous forms I had created. Out of the three forms I previously built, only one remained in "My Forms". What happened? I love your product, but I cannot use it if I cannot save my forms. Please advise!
- serkanAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 10:10 AM
We were having some technical difficulties. It should all be fine now.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
- zjacksonAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 10:14 AM
Wow, thanks for the speedy respone! Do I need to rebuild the forms I lost? I am not seeing them in "My Forms"? Thanks!
- LVHPatEdAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 10:16 AM
I too have lost all the forms I built in the last 2 days (37 forms) where did they go.... I have signed out and logged back in and they are not back can some one please help ?
My forms were not linked yet to my website and I was working in them fine this morning "tweaking" them.
- zjacksonAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 10:17 AM
I am still able to access the forms from my website.
- cornerstonehighpointAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 10:20 AM
I'm having the same issue: I don't see them in "MyForms" but they're accessible through my site. What can i do
- abretzAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 10:25 AM
Same issue here - forms are GONE but still available on my Website. When will this be corrected?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 10:40 AM
We rolled back our latest database change. You should now see your forms.
- zjacksonAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Back in business, thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 09:43 PM
See if you can access your forms here: http://yang.interlogy.com/ (Just log in in the usual way.)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 06, 2011 at 12:35 PM
Please be advised that everything should be back to normal now: http://www.jotform.com/blog/25-A-Quick-Note-About-Temporary-Database-Problems