- aleedillonAsked on December 24, 2012 at 05:03 PM
I have a form that is not updating one the form url. In the form edit page and preview it is correct; but not in the form's actual url.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 05:36 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Your form looks up to date from my side. First of all, try to clear your browser cache and cookies.
If that does not help, try to open your form using the next URL:
You may notice the www instead of form, that link will load the form directly from our servers bypassing our Content Delivery Network.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- aleedillonAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 06:54 PM
Omitting the "form" from the url fixed the issue. Thanks for your help.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 06:55 PM
On behalf of my colleague Mike, you are much welcome!
- pandcproductionsAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 04:27 PM
I am having this problem but changing to www does not work.
It works fine if I just put the link in my browser. Very confusing.
- antoniooiAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 04:44 PM
Someone helped me to clear the cache at their server end and it works. Checkout my post here:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 04:59 PM
I have just cleared your forms cache from our end, please kindly check your form again.
You are still using http://form for your form URL, please kindly check and replace it with http://www. Please let us know after that.