- hundeplusAsked on December 24, 2012 at 06:07 PM
there comes the message, reached limit. but there are only 22 entries.Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 06:31 PM
Can you please log out , clear your browser cache and log back in?
- hundeplusAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 06:46 PM
ok, I've done.. and it's still the same problem
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 08:22 PM
Do you mean the email forwarding feature found on the Submissions page? If so, we've limited this feature to "2 per hour" for free users. We've to do this to prevent abusive users who uses this feature for sending spams. If you really need this feature, you should consider upgrading to premium for a higher limits.
- guest_23587205166052Answered on December 25, 2012 at 12:03 AM
I mean the e mail to me. when a new entry is made.
my forms are rarely used more than 2 times per day.
because I did not receive mails, I've tried to forward the entries to me. then came this error message that the limit has been reached.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Thanks for that info. Yes, we do have limits for email forwarding for free users, it's 2 limits per hour. However, you should not be doing this because you should received them on your email directly when someone submits your form. Upon checking your email address here, it was in the bounce list due to the following reason:
Email: email@example.com is IN the bounce list.
Reason(s) : 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 554-'5.7.
I have now removed it so you should be ble to received submissions email by now. I'd suggest to change your form notification's sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid this from happening again or white list JotMail IP's.
To change sender email to email@example.com, follow this guide:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
- hundeplusAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 01:21 AM
thanks a lot . and thank you for your great form builder and support !