- armandoluceroAsked on December 24, 2012 at 07:47 PM
Suppose I create a multiple payment form with the conditions wizard, as in this example. If I set the initial form to limit the number of submissions will this still keep count?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 08:28 PM
Yes, you should set the limit to the form from where you've embedded the other payment forms.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- armandoluceroAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 08:46 PM
I tried it but does not work for me. Here is my sample. The main form contains no submissions while the other forms keep track of submissions. It appears that the limit counter is by passed when using the conditions wizard.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 08:48 PM
My mistake, you actually need to set limits to all forms not just on the main form. Sorry about that.
- armandoluceroAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 08:51 PM
So one form cannot check the other form to keep count. Thank you for your help anyways. It would be great to have a multiple payment choice and counter that work together. Maybe in the future?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 08:53 PM
I am not sure if that's possible since that involve forms with unique form ID, but we'll take note of this. Thanks and Merry Christmas! =)