- canafishdrownAsked on December 24, 2012 at 09:40 PM
I have setup 2 Thank You conditions for whether a not someone pickes the newsletter box.
Its only sending out the original one, whether the boxes are ticked or not, can anyone help???
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Hello canafishdrown. I checked your form and it appears to function properly. Can you try visiting http://www.jotformeu.com/form/23536845871362 instead?
- canafishdrownAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 01:07 AM
Hi Liyam, its the same form number as mine, what should I do with it???
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 02:16 AM
I changed http://form to http://www. Sometimes there are delays between replication on servers. Using the http://www might somehow resolve the issue as http://form JotForm server turns out to have delays at times.
- canafishdrownAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 03:06 AM
So, just to be clear....
If I use http://www.jotformeu.com/form/23536845871362 the conditions will work???
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 04:28 AM
Yes, conditions will always work on both domain, "form" or "www". What makes "www" more advantage is that, the updates are instant and without any delays. Actually "form" is also fast since it uses CDN, it might be sometimes a little out of date since cache might take some time to be cleared but they will always work faster. Try my colleague's suggestion, http://www.jotformeu.com/form/23536845871362, that should help. Thanks!
- canafishdrownAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 09:25 AM
You do realise that I am completely confused right now???
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Let me clarify this: www.jotformeu.com and form.jotformeu.com are two different servers. But all works done via www.jotformeu.com are replicated to form.jotformeu.com as much as possible. But there are instances that there are some replication delays between servers, so form.jotformeu.com does not get updated immediately, which is why compliants such as yours saying it's not working just happens and what's actually happening is that it has not updated yet.
If you need further clarification, please do let us know.
- canafishdrownAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 05:49 PM
Thanks for the info.
Bearing in mind I am not technical, so please bear with the questions...
Do I need to clone http://www.jotformeu.com/form/23536845871362???
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 06:05 PM
It is not required, but you may clone the form if you want to.
I have just checked your http://form.jotformeu.com/form/23536845871362 form, and I was not able to reproduce any issues with conditions.
If the 'form' version is not working for you, you may simply use the 'www' version. This is the same form, but loaded from the different servers.
Please kindly let us know if something is not clear.