- kprice112Asked on December 25, 2012 at 01:06 PM
I replied to your email, but am having trouble getting in. i did provide the correct payment info in my email response, but I want to verify that you have received it.
please contact me as soon as possible
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 01:35 PM
I just checked your account records and everything looks fine in our side. Are able to see your account on Premium status? if not, simply log out and clear your browser cache
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 01:55 PM
I already cancelled the attempt to renew your yearly subscription in Plimus, since there is already a regular monthly subscription in FastSpring (our new payment gateway)
Would you like me to switch you to the yearly subscription with 50% discount? Let me know so I can proceed
- kprice1112Answered on December 25, 2012 at 02:01 PMHello, yes I would like the yearly subscription.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 02:02 PM
Actually the yearly subscription was for kprice1112 , and it was paid via Plimus . This account doesn't have forms at all, so the subscription should have renewed on Dec 23,but like I said I just cancelled, so you don't have to update payment method
Your other account kprice112 , which is actually the account you upgraded recently(Oct 26) is the one which actually is in good standing under the regular monthly subscription. You can still have this one switched to a yearly subscription with 50% if you willl
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 02:04 PM
Ok, the account is now switched to yearly subscription and a charge of $45.00 will be applied to your credit card
- kprice1112Answered on December 25, 2012 at 02:07 PMHello, I don’t know how I got two accounts accidently setup, but I only need one. Kprice112 was always the account I was aware of. Can we please cancel the account kprice1112 as it is a mistake.
Thank you for all your help! Merry Christmas!
Owner Tahoe Photographic Tours
Tahoe Office: 530-577-5264
Keith & Bears
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 02:08 PM
Account with the extra "1" has been deleted
Cheers! and blessings to you as well!