- LarrisonAsked on December 26, 2012 at 01:37 PM
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 26, 2012 at 01:57 PM
It should be right away. can you please share the URL of the form with us?
Is the form embedded in a page?
If so, please check the URL of the form on the embed code. If the Url starts with http://form. please change it to http://www. That should resolve the delay.
- LarrisonAnswered on December 26, 2012 at 02:18 PM
It is embeded. I went ahead ahead and duplicated the form, which gave it a new number then it worked fine. The wierd thing was, even on the jotform site, the preview looked correct, but if i went to "display in new window" on the preview page, it was the old form. I did flush my browser cache, and force a reload of the page btw. but neither helped.
Like I said, it's resolved now but thanks for your quick response and help.
- LarrisonAnswered on December 26, 2012 at 02:20 PM
** wow - just reread my post. I really like, commas...... ** :-)
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on December 26, 2012 at 02:25 PM
We are glad to hear that al is resolved!
If you experience this issue again, simply make the change on the embed code. For now, all urls should start with http:www. in stead of http://form.