- miciverAsked on December 28, 2012 at 05:05 AM
How do I change creditcard?
My next payment is the 29th december.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 05:28 AM
Hello Michael. Since you're paying your subscription via Plimus, you will need to do the following:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
5. Save the changes you made
If you need further assistance, please do let us know.
- miciverAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 08:01 AM
The card is now changed
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Thanks for the update, Michael. Our payment gateway, Plimus will automatically process the renewal on the mentioned date, 12-29-2012.
Thanks for your continued patronage!