- kapperdeAsked on December 28, 2012 at 12:18 PM
I have a question for you ...
Let me describe a scenario for you:
· I (as a rep for the company) want to enter an order for some printing to be done for a customer. I would then fill out the form and submit it. It would kick out an RFQ# (possibly a hidden field on the form that automatically is filled in).
· Let’s say a couple of weeks go by, and I want to order something else for the customer BASED on what they ordered in the previous order. I would then enter the Previous RFQ# that was generated as a REFERENCE only. It would then populate all the fields from that RFQ# in the form automatically. I could then go through an make whatever changes I needed to make, and hit submit. It would then, obviously, kick out another number that I would use as a reference.
My question – is this possible with Jotform?
- moonzkieAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 02:32 PM
Unfortunately, such option is not available as of the moment. I will try to submit this to our feature request list and hopefully, our developers can integrate this in the future.
Thank you for using Jotform. Let us know if there's anything else that you require assistance with.
- markashtonAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 05:21 PM
Try Logiforms for that ... www.logiforms.com