- AlhinesAsked on December 28, 2012 at 02:00 PM
I mistakenly unsubscribed myself from receiving email notifications from you. Please re-add my email address to your list.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 03:42 PM
Hi I am sorry to hear that happened. Are you referring to the Email from our Company JotForm such as when you get notices about special offers and whatnot or are you talking about that you accidently deleted a form's notification email which sends you emails? Could you please clarify so that we can help you more.
- guest_23625107126042Answered on December 28, 2012 at 05:45 PM
I'm " referring to the Email from our Company JotForm." I received the 50% Sale promotion from JotForm then mistakenly clicked on the link at the bottom of the promotion email to remove my email address from your list. Please re-add my email address to your mailing list.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 06:00 PM
No problem thank you for the clarification on that. I will go ahead and forward your message in this thread to be handled by our marketing department since they are the ones who are responsible for that. One of them will respond to you in this thread as soon as they can and we thank you for your patience in advance until then.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 03:01 AM
Done. Your email address is now removed from our block list.