- john_lemooreAsked on December 28, 2012 at 04:05 PM
For about a month now I have not received any submissions to email email@example.com. I have even sent a test submission yet got nothing. Please help.
- bobthewebguyAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 05:48 PM
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 06:11 PM
We do apologize about this problem. I went ahead and checked your email and found that you were in our bouncelist so I removed you.
Reason(s) : 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 554-'Message not allowed - [PH01] Email n= ot accepted for policy reasons. Please visit http://postmaster.yahoo.com/e= rrors/postmaster-27.html '
I would like to advise you to add us to your contacts list to see if this helps. Please let us know if this problem continues.
Could you kindly please open up a new thread if you are experiencing this problem still so that we can address your problem separately. This will help us to avoid confusion and it helps so that we can focus on each individual problem.
- john_lemooreAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 06:22 PMCan you please remove these emails off the bouncelist if they are on it please: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 10:21 PM
I just checked that emails and they're not on the bounce list. Please check everything on your side. Check your spam filter settings and your spam folder, maybe submissions notifications was blocked or it may happen to land on your spam folder.
Also, I'd suggest to use firstname.lastname@example.org on your form notification's sender email. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this: