- JotForm SupportabajanAsked on March 04, 2011 at 08:35 PM
After reading numerous posts about users not being able to access their forms, I recently discovered from a post by a user (whitehausny) that if you go to http://yang.interlogy.com/ and login as you usually would, you can view your data. Apparently, the "yang" server is not being affected by the recent issues.
- jamaburchAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 08:44 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
- josephhizonAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 08:55 PM
can you import the submission too with that server? i can't import mine.. it just says gateway server timeout?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 09:50 PM
Bump! (I know that bumping threads is usually frowned upon in forums but this information is extremely important to some users. Besides, there's no way that I know of to "sticky" posts in this forum).
- casippAdminAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Is this yang secure?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 10:12 PM
I have no reason doubt that it is. Why do you ask?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 06, 2011 at 11:58 AM
Please be advised that everything should be back to normalk now: http://www.jotform.com/blog/25-A-Quick-Note-About-Temporary-Database-Problems