- apteachersAsked on December 29, 2012 at 06:08 AM
How to display the data submitted by a form after clicking submit button
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 07:33 AM
First, you will need to copy the field variables from your form notifications settings;
Second, set your thank you page;
1. Click Setup and Embed
2. Click Thank You button
3. Choose the third option which is Thank You Message and click "Next" button below
4. Paste the Variables on the text box provided;
Please let us know for questions.
- apteachersAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 07:33 AMReceived your mail and will be attended soon.
- apteachersAnswered on December 30, 2012 at 10:36 AM
It worked for me nice answer
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on December 30, 2012 at 12:50 PM
On behalf of my colleague you are welcome and we are glad to hear that this worked for you. If you have any other questions or problems feel free to contact us again. :)