- Jonny PakAsked on December 29, 2012 at 02:50 PM
I use jotform on http://woodluck.kz/#!/page_Contacts.
When somebody send a message, I could read it only on your website.
But I don't get any massages and notice about it om firstname.lastname@example.org.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 07:40 PM
Try changing your form notification's sender email to email@example.com, this might help. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!