- jhdreamerAsked on December 29, 2012 at 04:31 PM
I use this feature and I rely on it heavily. Jot form has stopped submitting data to google spreadsheets as of today. I tried with multiple forms on multiple jotform accounts. Please help.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 04:35 PM
Could you please try removing your integration and adding it again? I know as of yesterday Google was having issues with thier database which was the result of this problem but it should clear up soon so I apologize for this issue.
- jhdreamerAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 04:47 PM
Yes we tried that and it's still not submitting.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 07:52 PM
Our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
I just integrated my form to GSpreadsheet and it seems to be working fine now. I couldn't replicate the issue anymore. Could you please do it once more? I'd suggest to clear your browser's cache before re-integrating your form. See if this goes back to normal.
You can test it with my form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/23620708829963?
This is connected to this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgxqsUM6gnFjdHNaWTVDRTRSb0E5eVZjbi1uQ21LWGc
- michaelwpaytonAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 08:32 PM
I have the same problem. It seems to integrate once... then stop, until I remove and reintegrate... works once...
I've noticed that Google doesn't think I have shared the doc with JotForm... although JotForm thinks it has access.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 08:45 PM
Thanks for your message. We would appreciate if you could open a new thread for your question and provide more details, this is so whatever may the result on troubleshooting the case we could easily route your thread to our dev team for further investigation without creating branches to someones thread. Thanks for your cooperation.
- michaelwpaytonAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 08:57 PM
You want another thread about Google spreasheet integration not working?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 09:00 PM
Yes, and provide more details as much as possible so we'll try to reproduce it on our end. Thanks!