- nuestrodiaAsked on December 29, 2012 at 07:06 PM
Hi Jotform Team;
The code (form):
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 08:00 PM
Inject this codes to your form:
margin-left: -35px !important;
Guide on how to inject custom CSS codes to your form: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
Please let us know if have questions.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 08:37 PM
The codes has been updated above on my first response. We need to omit the float:left codes because your form may cut off when viewed on firefox.
- nuestrodiaAnswered on December 30, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Many thanks Welvin !!!
Works Perfectly now ; really great support.
Regards and Happy Holidays
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on December 30, 2012 at 01:01 PM
On behalf of my colleague you are welcome! Thank you for the comment! :D
If you have any other questions or problems feel free to contact us again.