- keakaokalaniAsked on December 30, 2012 at 02:34 AM
The last form that was successfully emailed to me was in in May of 2012. I've had to login and forward (not always sucessfully) forms to myself after that date.
I've missed quite a few deadlines due to this.
Can you let me know how to get submitted forms emailed to me again? I've updated my email account in case that email address was the problem, but I still have received any new forms yet.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 30, 2012 at 04:35 AM
Which of the form is this happening to and what are the form recipient email addresses used so we can check it on the bounce list?
Also, I'd suggest to change your form notification's sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org, this should help preventing email notifications to land on your spam folder or being block by your spam filter, follow this guide:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
We'll be looking forward to your reply. Thanks!