- glenn735Asked on December 30, 2012 at 04:31 PM
I am no longer receiving files from my form...seems like it's working just no attachment in emails or in the dashboard.
Hope someone can help
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 30, 2012 at 06:29 PM
I would recommend you to set the upload field as required in order to prevent the form to be submitted with no attachments
- glenn735Answered on December 30, 2012 at 06:31 PM
Thank you for your response but not everyone using the form will want to attach a file...it worked fine up until just recently
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 30, 2012 at 06:33 PM
Can you please integrate your form with gdrive? this way both our servers and google drive will get the attachments
- glenn735Answered on December 30, 2012 at 06:38 PM
I think the problem was that I never selected the attached file to be emailed with the rest of the form data...in email settings
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 30, 2012 at 06:46 PM
Oh I can see that, I hope that now the issue is resolved
Do not hesitate to contact us anytime!
- glenn735Answered on December 30, 2012 at 06:46 PM
Please mark this as solved...I forgot to add the file upload into the email setup section of the form...it is now emailing the attached files.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 30, 2012 at 06:48 PM
Great to hear that!
- KadeJMAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 11:42 AM
Since you had mentioned file uploads and attachments in emails we just wanted to inform you that it's now possible to include uploaded files as attachments in your email notifications.
To learn more about this please refer to this blog here https://www.jotform.com/blog/223-New-Feature-Get-Uploaded-Files-as-Email-Attachments.