- guest_23562165200039Asked on December 31, 2012 at 12:18 PM
When I set up my account originally, I used a different email address than what I currently need. So I changed this in account settings, however I am still receiving emails at my old email address. How can this be corrected???
- gori-mathewAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 01:26 PM
Do you mean changing the email address in the Notification email?
Then, I suggest you to follow the steps below:1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:Please let us know if you need further assistance.
7. Click "Finish" and Save your form.