- mrstewartAsked on December 31, 2012 at 01:30 PM
I am currently changing to our web site to make it more usable on mobile devices such as the iphone.
The current jot form works on a 'phone but it could be a lot better. Do have:
- specific templates / date pickers etc., more suited to desktop and mobile phones
- plans to develop jot forms for mobile devices?
PS The link below is our test site, if you shrink the screen size you can see mobile menu kick in.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 08:30 PM
With regards to your inquiries;
1. Our form works mostly on mobile devices but to be honest, sometimes you will need to do some tweaks to make it more viewable on mobile devices. We can adjust the templates to work on mobile devices by injecting some custom CSS codes, let us know what are the issues that you have seen when your form is viewed on mobile to we can give you the solutions, if needed.
2. Yes we do have a plan to develop our application for mobile devices but unfortunately, we cannot give you a timeframe to when this things will become available to everyone.
Please let us know if you have further concerns or if you have any doubts with above ideas. Thanks!