- StudioBeAsked on December 31, 2012 at 02:02 PM
Is anyone else experiencing their forms be completely messed up? Also, the Jot Form site is all messed up to. Please tell me that you guys are working on this!
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 03:56 PM
Hello I am deeply sorry to hear about this, could you please provide us with the link to your website where your forms are embedded so that we can have a look to find out what is going wrong?
- StudioBeAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 04:23 PM
Here is a link to our booking form:
Notice that the form is now scrolling and there is bullet points next to all the fields. This was not the case yesterday. All of our other forms are in a secure are of our site. Attached is a screen shot showing that the bullet points are also present and the submit button is all over the place.
- StudioBeAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 04:37 PM
How JotForm.com Looks:
- seikokaiAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 04:40 PM
If it makes you feel any better, StudioBe, the form is looking ok to me out here in San Francisco using MacOS and Safari or Chrome browsers.
- StudioBeAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 04:48 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 09:03 PM
Additionally to what seikokai has adviced to you, we would like to know if this is happening in the stand alone version or the embedded version . Please let me know the URL of the page where the form might be embedded if that is the case, so we can check further and advice
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 10:14 PM
StudioBe Please understasd that no other users are having issues with JotForm like the one your having. Something must be wrong on your end. JotForm is fine and the Form on your website is fine, just look at this screenshot:
Please note you can check it in just about every browser available via this link: https://browserling.com and once again it looks perfectly fine in each browsers so something is up on your end.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Hello StudioBe. Does this happen in all browsers or just firefox? Have you tried using Chrome or IE? Feel free to check out yasinco's suggestion. So far I'm using firefox as well but I could not replicate the issue you're having.