- guest_23655663645058Asked on December 31, 2012 at 03:03 PM
Is there a way to cutomize the 'Thank you for your submission' page so that it appears on my site instead of the generic Jotforms page? Basically, I want to make a customized Thank you response
- kymobilemediaAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 03:04 PM
Yes. Go to the setup/embed tab on the form, click on Thank You, and set it the way you want.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 09:24 PM
Like Jason said, you can customize the thank you page settings by going to;
1. Click "Setup and Embed"
2. Click on "Thank You" icon
3. Choose your preferred thank you page. You can select the third option to customize the message or you can use your own thank you webpage on your site by choosing the second option, put your thank you page URL on the box provided.
Let us know if you need further help. Thanks