- guest_23655588568068Asked on December 31, 2012 at 03:35 PM
We purchased a Jot Form - contact us form last year through the company which was handling our website. Now we are doing the website in house. I want to purchase the subscription form, with your special, but I have a few questions. Can I talk with a live person?
- yasincoproductionsAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 03:39 PM
Sorry Barbara, JotForm does not have a live phone support. Please post your questions and concerns in the form by replying to the thread.
- guest_23655588568068Answered on December 31, 2012 at 03:42 PM
I think we have the basic plan, normal cost is $90 per year. It is for metropetmag.com. Can you verify? If yes, what is the advantage to the next level up? Also do any of your plans offer credit card payments - ie for subscriptions? Thanks. Barbara
- guest_23655588568068Answered on December 31, 2012 at 04:19 PM
Just purchased the two year package deal. Can you connect it with our website? It belongs to metropetmag.com. Please advise of questions or concerns. Thanks.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 31, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Can you please let us know the Jotform username or email address for which the subscription was paid? Do you have a reference number? I made a search based on your domain but did not find anything