- DTN2010Asked on January 01, 2013 at 11:29 AM
I was not expecting to be charged for a year's premium subscription as I thought the subscription would expire after the end of the year.
I did not authorise this money to be taken from my account.
Please refund this $45 immediately back to my PayPal account.
Many thanks for your cooperation.
I want the premium subscription to lapse and to return to the basic (free) account. I may consider upgrading again at a later stage.
Happy New Year.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 01, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Apologize because I cannot address you on this matter since you are paying your subscription to us directly from your Paypal account to our management Paypal account. I have forwarded this message to them so they can look into this.
Thank you for your patience!
- guest_30134717286049Answered on January 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Any update on this please?
Can you contact me privately by email.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 01:02 PM
We apologize for this delay. I've sent your enquiry to our paypal refund queue.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 15, 2013 at 02:41 AM
Your refund is all set now.