- teachcoolAsked on January 01, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Hi There, I built this form a few years ago and need to change the e=mail that the form is forwarded to when the client submits it while keeping the Paypal account the same? How do I accomplish this? Thanks in advance, John R Whalen
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 01, 2013 at 12:30 PM
By following this guide: Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications, you will be able to change the recipient email address on your form(s).
- victor tambelangiAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 05:00 AM
- E. Charles ErricksonAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 09:19 AM
First, go to your my forms page and select the form in question. Click on edit form which will take you to the form builder. Then just click on emails.
Okay, good. Now click the pencil icon to the right of the notification and you can edit the email address as often as you wish.
I hope that helps!
E. Charles Errickson
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 02, 2016 at 12:25 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/762610